South Florida Physical Therapy Associates (SFPTA) provides a variety of outpatient physical therapy services for musculoskeletal injuries and conditions incurred either without incident or due to activities of work or play.
South Florida Physical Therapy Associates (SFPTA) provides a variety of outpatient physical therapy services for musculoskeletal injuries and conditions incurred either without incident or due to activities of work or play. Through the utilization of our licensed physical therapy staff, we provide personalized, one on one therapy sessions designed to eliminate pain, improve function, and educate our patients on self care and prevention techniques. We offer a variety of services to help us achieve our therapy goals.
We are the most advanced rehab facility of its kind using a multidisciplinary medical approach consisting of:
- Physical Therapists
- Exercise Physiologists
- Massage Therapists
- Nutritional and Wellness Counselors
- Home Health Care Professionals
To speed healing and restoration of function, we offer the following services:
- Manual/Joint Correction Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercises/Activities
- Modalities (i.e. IFES/EMS, Ultrasound, Laser Therapy, Thermal/Cryotherapy, etc..)
- Myofascial Release/Soft Tissue Techniques
- Post-Operative Rehab Programs
- Sports Specific Programs (i.e. Football, Basketball, Soccer, Golf, Swimming, etc..)
- Balance and Gait Training Analysis
- Sport Orthotic Consultations
Your treatment at (SFPTA) begins with a comprehensive examination by one of our licensed professional physical therapists in consultation with your physician. Tests performed during the evaluation include measurements of your:
- Overall health
- Range of motion joints
- Body structure
- Soft tissue mobility
- Functional movements: the way in which bones, muscles, ligaments and joints work together
Following the initial evaluation, an individualized plan of care based on your goal and needs is developed. Subsequent treatment is provided in “one on one” sessions with your physical therapist followed by exercise with our licensed physical therapy assistant. Your specially tailored program is designed to treat your existing condition and to help you avoid future recurrence of pain and/or surgery.
Still have questions? We are happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!