Why Laser Therapy?
By increasing localized blood circulation, low level laser therapy (LLLT) allows you to provide your patients with a non-invasive, drug- free solution for pain relief and tissue regeneration. It is one of the most researched and published modalities in physical rehabilitation.
Laser therapy has demonstrated a multitude of clinical benefits that include:
- Symptomatic relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains, and stiffness
- Increased local blood circulation
- Muscle relaxation and muscle spasm relief
- Relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- No sensory changes, ideal for patients with sensory issues
- A non-contact method for patients who cannot be treated with gels, pads or adhesives
- Pain relief for patients who do not wish to take, or are intolerant of, pain medication