Why Laser Therapy?
By increasing localized blood circulation, low level laser therapy (LLLT) allows you to provide your patients with a non-invasive, drug- free solution for pain relief and tissue regeneration. It is one of the most researched and published modalities in physical rehabilitation.
Laser therapy has demonstrated a multitude of clinical benefits that include:
- Symptomatic relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains, and stiffness
- Increased local blood circulation
- Muscle relaxation and muscle spasm relief
- Relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- No sensory changes, ideal for patients with sensory issues
- A non-contact method for patients who cannot be treated with gels, pads or adhesives
- Pain relief for patients who do not wish to take, or are intolerant of, pain medication
Still have questions? We are happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
South Florida Physical Therapy Solutions
We are here to serve you anywhere and/or anytime that fits into your schedule! Ask your Attorney, Doctor(s) and/or Surgeon(s) to use South Florida Physical Therapy Solutions.